The SOLE LockDown Browser (Respondus) is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within SOLE. When students use the LockDown Browser they are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications. When an assessment is started, students are locked into it until they submit it for grading.
- Integrates with SOLE
- Assessments are displayed full-screen and cannot be minimized
- Assessments cannot be exited until submitted by users for grading
- Task switching or access to other applications is prevented
- Print, Print Screen and capturing functions are disabled
- Copying and pasting anything to and from an assessment is prohibited
- Screen capture, messaging, screen-sharing, virtual machine, and network monitoring applications are blocked from running
- Right-click menu options and function keys are disabled
- Browser menu and toolbar options are disabled, except for Back, Forward, Refresh and Stop
If you need assistance with implementing or using the SOLE Lockdown Browser, please contact SOLE Support at 304.293.2491 Opt 1 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket.