Requirements to submit a photo for SOLE and HSC Directory profiles:
- The photo should be a full head shot photo with a plain background.
- There should be no other people, or objects in the photo.
- The photo should be in color, not black and white.
- The photo should be taken in full-face view, directly facing the camera.
Remember, this should be a professional photo. Generally, "selfies" do not provide an adequate photo for profile use.
- Please make sure there is enough blank space around the head shot to crop the photo (best from the chest level up – NOT from the neck up).
- If eye glasses are worn in the photo, they should not cover the eyes and be free of glare or refraction that may obscure the eye(s).
- The photo should be High Resolution, at least 200 x 250 pixels.
- Save photos as a JPEG format.
- The individuals photo MUST have the email address saved as the file name or the photo can not be uploaded. The users email address is used to upload the photo(s) to the appropriate profile in our system.
File name example: email@example.com
- Please send the request and attach the photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: The ticket system will only allow you to attach (5-10) photos at a time, due to size limitations. A maximum of 20MB can be attached on a ticket. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to upload a large quantity of photos that exceeds (15+) photos.
** NOTE: All HSC employees are required to agree or disagree to the photo consent agreement on the HSC IT Security Awareness Training. Photos will not be displayed in SOLE or the HSC Directory if a user disagrees to the photo consent form on the HSC IT Security Awareness Training (Step Four: Photo Agreement). Directory Admins can locate the users status in the HSC Directory Manager, beneath the users profile photo box. There will be an alert box stating one of the following: Valid photo agreement in place; Valid agreement date. Employee DECLINED photo display; No agreement date and display photo is unchecked.
Professional Photo Requests:
Please contact University Relations to request a professional photoshoot: firstname.lastname@example.org
WVU Medicine and Clinical profiles:
SOLE Support can only upload profile photos to SOLE and HSC Directory. WVU Medicine and Clinical profiles are listed in a separate Directory. Please contact the WVU Medicine Helpdesk at (304) 598-4357 to make any edits/additions to the WVU Medicine and Clinical profiles.