If the Gradebook is not grouped, the reports below can be generated.
- Summary Report – provides a summary of all students and all assignments in the Gradebook. This includes the students’ graduation year, points earned, grade percentage, letter grade, and class rank.
- Include Course Info – displays information such as Course Title, Primary Contact, Course Term, and Total number of Students at the top of the report.
- Include Grading Scale – displays the Final Grading Scale at the top of the report as well as a table displaying Class Performance information (number of students with A, B, C, etc and the corresponding percentage).
- Output format – choose the format in which you wish the report to be displayed. Options include Print, PDF, or Excel. The Print option will open in new browser window while the PDF and Excel options will download to your computer.
- Attendance Report - this report is only available if Attendance has been enabled for the course. You can select a single date, all dates, or a combination of dates included in the attendance on the report.
- Assignments Report – includes the same options as the Summary Report (Course Info, Grading Scale, and Output Format) as well as information on individual assignments in the Gradebook. You can choose to display all assignments, individual assignments, or a combination of assignments.
- Layout Format – allows you to choose to display assignment information with a Single Table or One table per item (assignment).
- Individual Students Report – includes the same options as the Summary Report (Course Info, Grading Scale, and Output Format) but displays information based on Individual Students in the course rather than the assignments in the Gradebook. You can choose to display all students, individual students, or a combination of students.
- Student Transcript Report – report lists Gradebook scores per student in a transcript format. This can be created for one or multiple students. You can also include ungraded assignments and choose output format (Print, Pdf, or Excel).
- Comments Report - provides a report of all Gradebook comments made on assignments linked to the Gradebook.
- You can select one individual assignment, all assignments, or any combination of assignments to include on the report.
- Statistics Report – generates a report containing statistical data such as the mean, median, high score, low score, and standard deviation for the grades in the course.
- You can view the overall statistics for the course or statistics for specific assignments.
- The Distribution Criteria allows you to display the statistics in terms of Letter Grade, Percentage Grade, or Points Grade.
- Checklist Report – if a Checklist has been created, this report will list the users within the course and the number of items on the Checklist that each user has completed. You can click on this number to view which items each student has completed.
If the Gradebook is grouped the Summary, Assignments, Individual Students, and the Statistics reports can still be generated. However, the two following reports will also be available.
- Assignment Groups Report – includes the same options as the Summary Report (Course Info, Grading Scale, and Output Format) as well as overall information on individual groups in the Gradebook. You can choose to display all groups, individual groups, or a combination of groups.
- This report will show the overall grade for the course as well as the overall grade for the groups themselves.
- Layout Format – allows you to choose to display group information with a Single Table or One table per item (group).
- Single Group Report – this is similar to the Assignment Groups Report, except that it will display the assignments within each individual group as well.