If you are a current Student, Faculty or Staff you should use your institution login for SOLE or contact SOLE Support for assistance. If you experience difficulty with your SOLE Login you can use the Help Center to contact your support for assistance.
Resetting your SOLE password:
Users who do not have an institutional login account to SOLE may use the following steps to reset their password:
- Click on the Help icon (lower left corner) on the SOLE login page.
- Click on the Trouble Logging In? link
- Click "I do not have a Login account or I am unsure."
- Type your email address into the form.
- Click Request Password Reset. You will be sent to the SOLE login page stating that your "Login information has been mailed to: 'youremail'. You should receive it shortly."
- SOLE will email you information on resetting your SOLE password.
- You will receive a token link from SOLE that is available to you for 8 hours through your SOLE account email.
- Click the token link.
- You will now be prompted to reset your SOLE password.
- You will need to login again with your new SOLE password.