i>clicker for Students
To activate i>clicker on your student account begin on your SOLE Home Page.
- Click User's Settings & Options (top right of screen) and then click User's Profile.
- Select the Response Devices tab.
- Enter the i>clicker ID number located on the back of your device and then click the Save button.
If you are using the mobile version of i>clicker you will enter the web Clicker ID number instead.
- To make sure that your device has been linked to the course:
- Enter the course in question from your SOLE Home Page.
- Click Information from the Left Navigation.
- Click Roster.
- You should now see an i>clicker icon next to your name in the class Roster located within Course Information on SOLE.
- You are now ready to use your device for polling in the classroom.
- For specific technical questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 866-209-5698.