You can move content at anytime within the main content area by dragging and dropping the content object.
- Navigate to the folder that contains your Content Object or simply click on Content in the left navigation.
- In the main content area, click the content icon on the left side and Drag and Drop the Objects to move their location.
Moving Content Between Folders
The Organize Content icon allows you to reorder objects in Content inside of a Folder or location in Content.
- Choose the Organize Content icon at the bottom of the Left Navigation. A list of all content associated with your course is displayed.
- Drag and Drop the Objects to change their viewing order.
- OR -
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Place a check mark next to the item(s) you would like to move to another location in Content and select the Move Selected button.
- Choose the folder you would like the Content Object(s) you selected to be moved to and click the Move Content button.