Begin by accessing the Exams Tool. There will be two buttons at the top of the screen that enable you to add questions:
- Question Bank - adds, deletes, and manages questions.
- Import/Export Questions - import or export questions in plain text format, or other available formats.
To create new questions click Question Bank then click on the green Circle + button on the top left of the screen. There are 6 question types: Multiple Choice, True/False, Essay, Matching, Fill in the Blank, and Multiple Select:
- When adding a question the HTML editor toolbar, located above the dialog box, contains usual word processing features and buttons that can be used to enter and edit the question text.
- Use the Title, Category, & Tags tab to add these features to the question for organizational purposes.
- The Feedback & Notes tab can be used to add General Feedback, Correct Answer Feedback, or Wrong Answer Feedback to questions. This feedback can be displayed to students upon completion of an exam within an exam's settings. Notes can be made about the question itself and are not visible to students at any time.
- Once a question is completed use the Save button to save and exit question creation or Save and make another to continue creating questions.